hehe
like this black goldfish LQ and I saw at Chong Pang.
His dad gave him a mission to buy some goldfishes back and he got all golden nice ones, boring~~
I got a black and slightly discoloured one. interesting
unfortunately they all died after a while. :(
and it was the day where I dropped my handphone into e aquarium.
The day we got scammed cos 8 goldfishes cost 4 bucks where his dad went to get 8 for 2 bucks. haha
and I like these candid and unslightly shots. Like we're just talking bout our own stuff and looking at each other and get amused by our conversation.


there are so many things I can't explain through words, they're just lost in my mind. But really I am a no fluff girl, I have seen enough of that side of people in clubs which I did try pretty frequently for the last half year before I go states. Lots of club friends, hi-bye, meet here, call there, msg here, 'hey there!' , hug here followed by 'how you doing?', 'you owe me a drink!', 'drink first, talk later!', got free shots, request song from DJ (oh yeaaa, tat was dope), dance on the podium, go home safely, talk crap in taxis with friends, talk very loud cos we can't really hear ourselves after club too, reach home half high but have to carry a stable conversation with my dad cos he woke up (hahaha tat was funny cos I have to keep my volume down as I was still suffering from post club music syndrome and I can't hear myself), lots of fun, but I never allow guys to touch me though, neither did i make out. I think that kinda experience I've tried that with LQ so no need to try with strangers. haha and then...
there was once I look at things differently.
It goes like this...
I jus sat there after clubbing, alone outside Winebar. I can't rmb is it my friend who went to send a girl off, something along that line or he got too drunk himself. (that ass, hahaha) and I was alone. Half high but wearing off and I just observe how the aftermath of Zouk looks like. People sweeping floors, the sky is getting brighter, one lying on the desk beside me, music stopped, bouncers carrying the counter into Zouk. Bartenders wiping the bar tops. Guys holding girls into cabs, guys holding friends into cabs. Hmmm.. leaves a pretty deep impression. You guys should try it one day. I think its when the alcohol wears off does the reality sits in slowly and you will be more aware than when you're sober. more aware than you are sober, kinda cool huh?It is really a once in a lifetime realization, I don't think you can get it anywhere other than experiencing it yourself.
Oh and I remembered its the first day I saw Li Quan. haha what a coincidence. :D
I don't deny I like to look pretty and young forever though. hehe
I don't go for the riches but I do want myself to be rich so I can give some to my ever hardworking parents.
I don't mind going the extra extra mile for my parents even if it'll cost my health, I won't regret. I dunno how to tell them I appreciate them and want them to travel as much as they wan and stop worrying about finance because I can take care of it. I can take care of it. I hope one day I'll be able to say that before they get old and weary and can't really travel anymore.
Come on Rainy, you can work harder than that! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment