Monday, October 03, 2011

I wonder...

Sometimes I wonder...

Should I start taking lots of pictures so we have something to look at when we're both down and will remind us of happy stuffs. hehe
well, I'm not a photo taker but I guess as a girl, thats what gf always does right? snap photos to record sweetest things ever happen.
Now I start to regret myself not having done something like that, that is a habit I should take up or not? What do you guys think?

However having said that, feelings are nothing a camera can capture. no matter how good people look on screen, it is never a factual account of how happy they are real life. Oh! Unless... its a candid shot by someone else. That's why professional photographers go around capturing people without them knowing. That's where the heart lies.


Sometimes I wonder...

Shld I be someone more needy? Like a girl who is confused with her life and is a mess. But I'm just not like that, more tomboyish, stay with two guys housemates, I like talking to guys cos they're more direct. I like how things can be done quickly aand they're just less sensitive. I hardly find girls who think like that, and those close girlfriends around me are those I have carefully selected and I plan to keep. :D

Sometimes I wonder...

Have I done enough? I hope anyone reading this blog likes me for who I am!
yay

Sometimes I wonder...
and above all wonders, I still love you. :D

No comments: