Tuesday, October 04, 2011

If this is a religion, I will sign up for it



The separation of talent and skills is one of the greatest misconception

wow listen to what he said about talents and skills! Skills are only developed by hours and hours of hardwork, when people are sleeping, when people are eating. I'm sad to say my talent is not drawing or animation or crazy concept but only on hardwork and maybe chancing on opportunities. haha

YOU REALLY CAN MAKE WHAT YOU WANT!

I like how he mentioned
"if you are not making someone else life better, you're wasting your time. Your life will become better by making others life better".
tats exactly what im thinking! All my life I wanna work hard, I wanna be better for my family, my loved ones, my friends. For the days when someone will hug me and said how proud they feel for me. :D I hope I made them happy too. wheeee

"You can't be scared to die for the truth"
Still working on it, be patient with me pls.. hehe
hehe
and to update about my previous entry on trying to be someone more needy and messed up in their own heads. I thought appearing as a lost lamb without direction and emo will get more pampering.. hehe Nah, actually I totally don't feel messed up about where I should go, what I should do, who I should end up with. Sometimes I nag just to get some assurance cos I still like to hear sweet talks once in a while and I am not alone. I heard worse from girl-friends around me. Maybe I can give credits to the years of hanging out with guy frens, they just sort of make me stronger as a woman. hehehe but I am still a girl, jus keep trying can already lo.

I am not exactly very positive but I am trying to minimize my emoness and I did slowly, step by step. dunno how it'll turn out yet, just be happy and happy things will come to me :D

No comments: