Sunday, August 28, 2011

today is the voting day

exactly 13 days more in Singapore and I'm back to Savannah..
:( and I'm gonna leave my dear boyfriend behind. ;_;
You've been sleeping over and though I din express much, I really appreciate it and I wanna spend my time with hanging out with u the moment i wake. hehe
so sorry but don be sad and dont hate me for leaving. haha cos when i'm back I have more things to offer to you. :) I think we gonna have a very,very long time to spend together so fret not that there isn't enough time for us.
A few years of being away is nothing compare to a lifetime of being together~~~ righttttttt

When I'm back, I'm gonna be the awesome girl that my loved ones can show off to the world. :D You're another reason that I'm gonna work even harder for my future.

although you're in the living room sleeping while my file is transferring to the freelance client, mulu. lala

anyway, today is d voting day and I don't need to cast a vote. My name has not been restored since the elections time. haha~ okay go sleep now bye!!

No comments: