Thursday, August 11, 2011

the future is not for us to see, que sera sera

dear diary,
having the best 2 months or so in Singapore so far. Being away just makes me cherish people I left behind even more. Indeed friends are important but when u need $1 million, who's gonna stick around and work together for you? hehe don be mistaken that i need 1 mil, its jus a very random thought to summarize my thoughts.

I am happy with just meeting up small groups of selective people ever since I came back. Now I understand what Danni said 3 years ago when she said to 'only keep friends that matter' cos seriously I have no time to layan everybody and still have time to do self improvement. I'm past the identity crisis period and there is no need for me to fit into every group.

Have been meeting up with my best friend/boyfriend everyday. Every single day, imagine that. hahaha and I never got sick of him (and fingers crossed that he will never get sick of me for the next 80 years). :D

Our relationship's like a roller coaster, very extreme ups and extreme downs. :D Alot of thinking involved, alot of planning for the future, alot of me being paranoid because he's quite charming and I'm scared girls will seduce him when I'm away. I'll scare them off with my roar, RAWR! But he's also quite fierce leh, scolded me ytd for making him wait after work. but.. but.. I really din know he's waiting downstairs. lalala but i'm still quite happy cos its finally the end of 3 days freelance and really appreciate him driving all the way to kallang to pick me up at 4am for the past nights. okay la, let u scold :D thankew

speaking about freelance, I just finished a 3 days intensive motion graphics. Actually I'm starting to like motion even more, its just quite satisfying to see graphics move. It's even cooler knowing that the people who recommend me this job is my internship company. How long ago is that, 4 years? we really go a long way back and I'm their first intern and Lionel still talks about my intern days. lol
and I think i'm not too bad for hire...

so call now!
to make your appointment with Rainy Graphics for motion graphics and graphic designs.
website will be up soon! yae **advertise**


Going for wisdom tooth extraction tomorrow, not a very willing decision on my side. As you probably guess it, yes, HE asks me to go for it. lol still call me a pussy when he did full anesthetic the last time he went for that. lol

Met Zhiqun just now on my way back home. I guess one of the main reason we keep bumping into each other is cos of SUN PLAZA. lol he's always there at the Macdonalds. I think we love Sun Plaza. lol one of those friends that I feel comfortable talking to and he's leaving for US to pursue his passion in illustrations. Sounds good, I wish him all the best!!! :D

For people whom I met up ever since I came back, yea you are those people that I wanna keep and I hope we can be friends for a very long time.

bye!

No comments: