week 1
hi everyone, I hav reached Savannah safe and sound.
I love SCAD quite much and my new place, so much safer!
And I just missed my 1st day of Art history II with Daryl. That man set his alarm to PM instead. haha My phone was under my blanket and alarm got muffled under the comforter. its no surprise my phone just don ring, the weather is too goooood not to sleep in.
Took 2 core modules in SCAD this quarter and that's where the fun starts. :D
I love my lab classes, motion graphics technique 2 and typography.
There's just so much to learn and so little time and I love learning new stuff.
And there lies my luggage still unpack with Zhiqun's movie dvds. Seriously wow I really appreciate what he done for me. He burnt a 3-pack DVDs full of movies which I listed on my blog as the 'must watch' wow super you xing man. hehe
And I just had my tooth adjusted. The past few days of cursing the Spore dentist and not able to eat good food were finally over. yay~and surprisingly the dental fee for root canal here is half the price of Spore. I think maybe US's dental fee is cheaper. Root canal is root canal right, how different can it be. so woohoo~
so whee and time for some major detox, keep fit, weight gain and skin rejuvenation to get back my 'glow'. The air here is just so much better.
whee 11 weeks more to some fun time. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment