Thursday, June 30, 2011

some simple thoughts

dear diary,
life is great right now.
I'm doing what I ought to do and what I think is good for me.
I'm reading widely and doing that pretty often. yay
I got a more or less idea of how my career life/goal in the future is gonna be like. definitely lots of setbacks, but i'm sure things will gradually get better.
And hope my love life is gonna be as equally exciting, full of happiness and fun. lol
I think i'm old, no longer like those young punks who wanna change partners to get that bit of excitement. I think i could live an equally exciting one with my current one.

hehe so far we have been going out every single day. though I can see some tiredness in his face (and sometimes mine) a couple of times but I just wanna cherish the times I have in Spore.

hmmmmmm.. actually long distance might be a blessing in disguise.
okay back to work!

oh ya, and happy birthday to my elder brother!
and i'm off to malaysia tomorrow, yae

I love hotel rooms, damn comfy
haha

oh ya, and had a good gathering with special guest appearance, Lee hou yeung. hahha damn, the next time i'm gonna see him will be 1 yr later.. wow and how much that man has enlightened himself through this 1 yr. thoughts about technology, thoughts about personal goals, thoughts about internal struggles, thoughts about mankind. though it all seem very vague when i typed them down in this blog, its really not philosophical talks but rather, realistic talks about our generation! ahhaa anyway, at this point of time, I guess all 23 yrs old OLD punks are finding their direction in life. don worrie, you're not alone, its just a matter of who is struggling more than others. hopefully i will be seeing him in Hong kong the next time rather than Spore! that's one of my plans too though. but according to LHY, seems like i really need to brush up my Cantonese.


alrightey, really gtg kthksbye.

No comments: