Sunday, November 14, 2010

hectic week!

Dear Diary,

i jus woke up not long ago at 2 plus actually...
ytd went to glen's house to have a meeting with his 4 other teammates.
yay...i would say its quite promising but alot of work need to be done.
pretty exciting concept i would say, so right now working on it during weekends and weekdays will be my normal job.

oh friday is quite screwed up at work :( early morning when i reached,
my colleague from st. regis called me, she said my artwork given wrongly and was printed out already!
shit man! so ya.. whole morning was shitty. for the past 2.5 years in NYP, I never did major printing error before, imagine the shockness I have when I was told my artwork was wrong.
btw st. regis one is HSBC event, their gala night or something..
but actually I din noe I'm suppose to do that error before I sent out my FA file.
yea.. but lucky its jus strips of gradient colour, just the dark to light tone from the left become light to dark tone.

and then i got another phone call from BMW!
saying the placecards i did, the cutting line not good! got black outline!
but actually not i cut one.. too many things to do on thursday, so the remaning few of my colleagues help me cut.
wow it was scary man.. I thought i was gonna get sacked, well maybe I was too serious about it.
I always look for perfection in my work and imagine my horror when I was 'scolded' quite badly..
but glad its over again too!
phew just hope tmr is a nice and breezy day at work..

so ya.. work is really stressful for the past 2 weeks.. lucky im strong and young, my heart can take it. hehe but I need to go yoga soon... breathe more..

then friday night went to JUICE event! After my ex-colleague's book launch!
and she is really really talented. write her own designi book, this is her second book launch already.
First one was a travelogue, postcards of photos in Beijing and she wrote a short writeup on where is that place, and how to go there.
sort of like a recommendation with very nice graphic layout and photography skills.
and it was awarded the Red Dot museum award!
She also have a simple and nice plan now.. currently unemployed, she's gonna travel to Germany alone, then Taiwan.Really admire her talents, independent and maturity. :) I wanna go travel alone too.. it mus be an unforgettable experience..

woah

and JUICE event! it was really good, I went with my colleagues haha need to bond mar..
so yea... freeflow beer and rum and coke througout the night because I got e VIP ticket! (well, juice is part of my company mar...)
i went with my colleagues at first, and we got a bucket of heineken straight. lol
then subsequently, glen and frens went to take more..end up our table got about 10 cups at one time.
But I was thinking I should quit it soon, I wan to be guai guai nu leh....
and I don want to sleep late nights.. :/ heart cannot take it...

phew...
so ya, lots of business related stuffs this week and weekends included.. hahah
gonna watch some gossip girls now!!

No comments: