Hi frens,
currently I have a big aspiration!
I woke up today feeling I need to do something great, something ambitious!
Something I have never done for the past 22 years of my life!
To look and behave like a lady.
First off my list :
Be neat!
includes being well-groomed, being clean looking, being neat on the appearance and CLEANING UP MY DESK. Other than being overworked at work, I think I need to spend time to clean up things around me too. tsk tsk.... why din i realise it earlier... I'm suppose to because I'm a girl!
Second off my list:
Take care of my skin!
includes beauty regime, I don't encourage putting tons of cream on my face everyday or buying tons of products but more of doing it the right way.
eg. putting serum the right way, massaging of the face, drink more water, exercise, detox my face!
Third off my list:
Dress well!
includes no torn clothes, unkept hair, un-ironed clothes, more online shopping for more variety.
be more adventurous in my colours of clothes.
Fourth off my list:
Look prettier!
It is only right that ladies put make up. NO, i don't mean to conceal and cheat guys, but it is only courteous to show yourself clean and alert when going out to meet the rest of the world. Of cos don overdo it, but basic must be there. :) I'm only 22, not too late!
So~~~~~~ I'm gonna start a habit.
1. dress better at work. ( but... sometimes I'm reallly lazy cos of that morning blues)
2. spend more effort, time and money on self-grooming.
3. be more conscious on health, beauty.
Fifth off my list:
Stay healthy!
Regular yoga exercise is the way to go~
at least 2 times a week!
Eat cesar salad after yoga everytime.
* Recommend Soup Spoon salad set. With soup, a drink, a bun and half a salad. Healthy! *
Sixth off my list:
Going to post more photos!
To keep track of my wellbeing and everything stated above.
YAY!! I hope i can keep up to it!
The last time I said i was gonna watch movie every week, seems like a failed attempt.
Inspired from other female bloggers that I shared with shu guo and desmond. hoo hoo~
of cos, i'm definitely not as pretty as them, but who cares~ I just wan to look great! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment