Sunday, July 25, 2010

I love movies

I very much enjoy a good movie since god knows how long ago.
I just realise my love for movies nowadays!
I shall write up one or two reviews whenever I go for a good one. =) It just make me think more and understand movie concepts..

Today's movie:

Inception (for the 2nd time)
Went to watch this again in the cinemas! First time is a hit, 2nd time is to have a deeper understanding of their dialogues and the meaning of Inception for the first 30 mins which will be hard to catch for first time viewers.
Christopher Nolan's a genius to think of a concept that's so original. A concept that sticks with you after the show.
Read some reviews that analyse the show. Some of us think that the top is still spinning and most of us choose to accept that he is already back in reality because the top is wobbling. LOL but above all, Christopher Nolan has proved a point, he created Inception but he had also Inception-ed us real-life towards the end of the movie, leaving us there trying to analyse the film.
The main point of the wobbling top is not about Leonardo being in dream or not, because when you see carefully, he has already walked away from his totem towards his children. Fact is Leonardo doesn't even care whether its a dream or not! To him, this is the reality he wants to see and 'who are we to say this is the not reality' (quote from the movie when the old men are in basement sharing dreams). so at this point, where we're all wondering whether Leonardo is still in a dream, we became part of Christopher Nolan's plot! haha smart show..




Little Miss Sunshine
Definitely a movie you will remember because things just get screwed up so badly in the family of 5. Very real and heartwarming. A movie I will remember forever but not a movie I will watch again because there is nothing much to think about in this movie, nothing to look forward to in this movie if I were to rewatch it. =)

K I shall go sleep now! its 11pm, pretty early but its raining... :D and who doesn't want to snuggle in bed during rainydays.

No comments: