Saturday, July 24, 2010

good bye good luck

I don't know which is worse,
Being left behind or having no choice but to leave everything behind?


As you already know, a group of us went to send Lee hou yeung off to Hong Kong this noon at Budget Terminal. aiyo budget leh.... haha

It is a farewell of mixed feelings. Happy that he can pursue his dreams and further his career in the film industry. Well, better than staying in Singapore for this case.

Sad because we all know that he is going off for good. He might not be coming back because his family is there, his studies is there, his career is there! Of cos seeing him cry also make me xin suan... :) suddenly the whole 22 years of his life flashes through his mind...

to LHY: I hope the photos serve as a good reminder that you have your friends here in Singapore supporting you while you're pursuing your dreams in HK! =) since you already choose your path, must make full use of it okay.. Dont disappoint yourself and don't disappoint us too! hehe
You already half-way chopping your arm off, don't sacrifice for nothing. haha


Seeing him go makes me wonder how will I be like 6 months from now when I embark on my next phase in life... hmmm
There's a diff between studying solely and coming back to work, and studying while knowing you going to start off your career at that place too.
for example, friends that are studying in Australia I know will definitely be back in S'pore as soon as they finish their degree.. but for me, I'm studying in US where I can also set up my career path there too. THAT IS A BIG DILEMMA.. friends and family are here! future spouse too...

hmmmmmm..
- a lot of brain fried nowadays - :)

No comments: