Tuesday, December 31, 2013

With lots of love, Rainy

Dear Diary,
Imagine that, I have not written a SINGLE entry for the year 2013. what the hell. it's 31st Dec 2013 today.
So what's up in 2013?

Well shit happens mainly and here's how it goes:

Met some friends beginning of the year, lost some friends at the end of the year.
Lesson learnt? Hell lot.

Love people fully, hate people fully.
Don't suffer in silence for anybody, love myself more.
Try hard, can't work? Then let go. Be patient, good things will come.
Don't be too nice, take everything with a pinch of salt.
Use that niceness leftovers, on people who are nice back to you, be even nicer to them.
Appreciate those that stick around, old is gold. Never take anyone that is good to you for granted.

Treat people like how they treat you, not how you want to be treated. LOL harsh reality but it's very true.


New Year Resolution 2014:
- Read more
- Love more
- Pick up what I like to do and don't let environment control my passion
- Don't hate, learn from it.
- Be myself, because if I'm not good enough just being myself without putting effort, then I'm not good enough for that person (relationship/friend wise). And that person is also not good enough for me to put my effort and time on.
- Exciting career path coming up!
- Do more, think less.

I still love you and I wish the best in your career. Hopefully our pact will come true but I sincerely wish the best for you. I have to go, you have to focus on your career. You're still the best guy I ever met. I'm still the happiest when I'm with you. The world still stops with you around. It's like nothing has changed every time I'm back but I want us to grow. I will put all my effort to keep in contact with you, you're perfect as a friend as well. There's so much to learn from you as a person. :)

Patience is a virtue so I'll let it be. Hopefully fate will bring us back again and hopefully that leap of faith to let go pays off.

Thank you for giving me such happiness and laughter non-stop. :D :D :D
I love the way you look at me silently too, like I am the most precious gem you've met.

10 days before I head back to US again. I'll try to fully embrace my life there, to learn to be independent and to discover more about myself. I need that to be a better person by myself.


With lots of love,
Rainy



No comments: