Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Idea of the day!

As this is the last week of finals...
I realise:
everyone is still in monty at 12am! and still ongoing, some didn't even go home for 24 hrs.
and I realise...
everyone needs a cup of coffee!
So while I'm done with my Mcdonald's caramel mocha just 5 mins ago..
I thought of an INVENTION
isn't it great to have a solely coffee vending machine here? Or anywhere that requires lots of late nights and overtime?

Let's name it  COFFEE OF THE WORLD,
with selections such as Vietnam coffee, chinese dark coffee, american coffee.
Place them in places like universities, colleges and CBD areas.
Oh maybe not CBD areas since everyone leaves at 6pm, place them in like hardcore working areas.

Where there are three slots in the machine, where every cup is made on the spot, where you can see the coffee dripping.
Each cup takes 5 mins, but there are 3 slots, so 3 people get to get a cup of coffee each in 5 mins..

Branding focuses on making GOOD COFFEE in a vending machine.
Focuses on the process, the thickness of the coffee, the dripping technique..
And who says vending machine stuff ain't good?

I want to make it happen! Wanna join in?



No comments: