everyday is a rainyday

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

http://www.creativeapplications.net/processing/augmented-reality-with-processing-tutorial-processing/

Augmented reality for the next projecT?!
Posted by Rainy Fu at 8:08 AM
Labels: references

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

HEY YA!

Rainy Fu
Hi, I try to be awesome but sometimes life gets tough and thats when my awesome friends come around to pick me up. I'm not pretty, talented or anyone extraordinary but I'm trying to be someone better, someone prettier, someone talented!
View my complete profile

blogscream

Movies I must watch!

  • The Godfather 1972
  • Shawshank redemption 1994 (done)
  • City of Lost Children 1995
  • Edward Scissorshands 1990
  • Italian Job 2003 (done)

Top movies of my lifetime!

  • Big Fish 2006
  • Up in the Air 2010
  • Fight Club 1999
  • Forrest Gump 1994
  • Shutter Island 2010
  • Taken 2008
  • I am legend 2008
  • Inception 2010
  • Pulp fiction 1994

Friends for life!

  • ah meng
  • Amelie
  • Andrea
  • biggest meat
  • Bnn
  • Bros and sis
  • Cecila
  • Danni
  • Desmond chua
  • Grace
  • HSG
  • Jamie Jam
  • Joshua
  • Kaiyun
  • Lee yeung
  • Li Xiong
  • Qian Ling
  • SKY
  • yong ming

Blog Archive

Picture Window theme. Theme images by sebastian-julian. Powered by Blogger.