Friday, November 18, 2011

Dear Diary,
I realise I am trying hard to be someone I'm not. Why am I trying to get into the 'talented' side and y do I have to keep trying to do that?
I know I'm suppose to take things on my stride, but there are too many talented people out there which if average person like me don't work double hard, I will never be able to be on par.

Today's the last day of school for this Fall 2011 quarter. I'm suppose to be jumping for joy and party but I just can't help but feel why I wasn't as outstanding. Of cos I can't compare to college students because they haven't been out working yet but I already have 3 years of working experience!

hmmm.. and I think I don't really wanna take MFA.. but I can't cos I have to live up to people's expectations.

Thanks MDA for this scholarship which got me so far, to discover how much more I need to do. well actually its the same as in NYP. I'm just an average, with good grades. But so what with good grades?

Sometimes I wish I can just be how little I am, to have someone to tell me "Rainy, you're fine, u don't need to work so hard"

No comments: