Friday, May 20, 2011

Current updates May 2011

Dear Diary,
Though I keep talking about my bf, it doesn't make me love my art less. :D In fact, hes one of the main motivation to excel in what I want to do in life..



Current situation:
-Living in Savannah, attending SCAD. Savannah is a pretty but boring place, comparable to a bimbo in that sense. hahaha but come on, if there's nothing for me to do outside, I can find things to do at home. :)
-Love doing traditional drawing, love how it makes me think and explore even more than what I have done during my NYP days.
-Art history tests are a son of a bitch, but I am seriously loving it also. I guess the professor does play a part in making history more fascinating
-College math, hmmmm.. very easy but learning APR, interest rate, bonds, stocks is definitely something new and which I need in the future!
-Made some new cool international friends! yay not gum with them, but I truly believe that I can learn more things in life from people, than from textbooks. And i did! :D
-2 months away from my family and old friends make me cherish them more.. makes me wanna go back and go out as a family for dinner every weekend!
-Just 2.5 months of being together.. No doubt there's a hell lot of doubts from friends of both sides. But I am pretty sure we will pull it through, I guess its just gut feeling and I am quite dependent on that.

Speaking from past relationships' experiences, I realise two person together have to compliment each other in terms of character (one can't be too submissive etc.), help each other (by motivating towards personal goals) and grow together (by being retarded and make mistakes sometimes and solving them in the end). lol

"Talk like best friends, quarrel like old couples, flirt like first love, protect each other like brothers and sisters"

Funny thing is we speak to each other like good friends, not lovely dovely at all. hahaha
I guess I can live with him for a pretty long time.

Always look at the bright side of everything you do and things will fall into place. yae!

Jia you Rainy! Keep excelling in your life!

No comments: