Tuesday, March 08, 2011

confessions in march 2011

hi my dear blogspot, i hate to say this but i am actually lazy to update you.
not only you, but i have been lazy to do work nowadays.. hehehe
but i think i am getting back on track again..

Just a bit of update on my life:

I have resigned from my lovely events company, Lumina Communications about 2 weeks ago. I miss every single colleague there, i love my time spent there doing late OTs or just trying to stay awake during office hours. hehe
It is very different from NYP, when your clients are real in a sense. The difference between government job and private organisation is the realistic of deadlines.

Government job = deadline can push / you can start working on the small project 2 months ago because you know its coming anyway (every year is gonna be bout the same) / people don't sack you unless you're really x100 lazy and not doing a single job / stable and you will love to be in there

Private organisation = deadlines are yesterday / if you can't do it, you're f**ked. lol / clients are real / you don't have the luxury of time / you have a high chance of being sacked if performance is not good / you get satisfaction when a job is successful

and seriously, i like to work in private organisations, i like challenges and the feeling of real clients, real projects really pump me up. Just imagine clients like Givenchy, Lexus, Zenith, BMW, UOB, Porsche, Audi. etc etc. there's no way you will want to screw it up. work is just good like that and I love the thrill..

Another update on my life:

I got a confession I want to make, I haven really move on in my love life for very long.
I do have 1 or 2 relationships after my first 4-years relationship but I can say my first is still the hardest hit and it left a very deep impression in my heart, we share alot of memories together and he has gone through a big phase of my growing up times. Although we have gone separate ways but we still know that period is never replaceable. :)

2nd relationship is good but things started changing and he started changing for me. Changing is not a thing I wanted someone to do, it has to come from within himself and a self-driven person is what I find very attractive in a guy. I guess it got to end at a point where I find that our characters don't really mix well together, we quarrel at times mainly over each other characters. of cos we are both good individuals, but when I started thinking whether I want to spend the rest of my life with him, it just got me thinking...again. And the fact that I need to even think about it just says everything.
\\
\\
I'll put an end to it here as I am going to move on now :) heheheheeeee

No comments: