THE MUSIC SHEET I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS!!
can say its around... 7 years or so?
and i found it in Forrest Gump! wow.. its actually forrest gump suite by Alan Silverstri from the movie soundtrack..
wow
wow
lucky me!
and the show was soooo good and inspiring. wow
its gonna take me a long time to forget, jus like The Big Fish. :)
1 comment:
Hello.
I'm looking for the Forrest Gump Suite Sheet Music for almost 4 years now. I couldn't believe someone was having the same hard time as I was to find it.
I would be very much (I mean very very much) apreciated if you could share your important discovery with a pal from Brazil like me. :)
I hope you can help me too. My e-mail is hfilho99@yahoo.com.br.
Thanks in advance.
Good-bye. See you playing it on Youtube, ok? Just kidding...
Herbert
Post a Comment