that would be "DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?'
Its something like "RICH DAD, POOR DAD",
but its related to our field! how awesome is that... hahaha
recently alot of things happen, alot of dilemmas about what to take up,
because of a simple reason, I need money. ka ching~~~
I reckon doing freelance earning is slow, and doing business is fast!
Because of that, I've been hardcoring going to talks on business and finance management.
I went to 5 in 2 weeks!
And i learn alot alot alot of things! I've been with my poly friends, outside friends and all my friends that i go out with for sooooo long..
and at this 21years old me, I went out alone with myself to talks which I have no exposure to before, and which also doesn't interest me.
And I discovered the world is so big... people ARE SMART, there are a lot of street smart people.
its exciting!
but risk comes from when i almost got myself into a MLM BUSINESS. what is MLM?
Its Multi level marketing.
Everyone that i mentioned gave me the same response,
'HARRR!!!'
'I will disown you!'
'Nooooo!! Don't ever get there man!'
'-.- are you serious?'
Sounds like I'm selling myself and friends are disapproving, yes?
and then i got my way out when I met up with my dear Danni and we spoke for hours on our lives. buahahhaha~ its farnie. mainly our jobs and its nice to catch up la huh. once in a while only then nice~~~ :P
Okay back to DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? so do you have what it takes to become awesomely good? to become rich doing what you love?
if you don't, then this book will teach you how to!
call now at 9150 **** to order a copy! while stocks last! yae!!
-.-
okay fact is it talks alot about personal attitude and character towards life.
as simple as that, its not easy to achieve.
its a compilation of people in this industry, im not saying design, or matte painters, or animators. Im saying as a whole picture, passionate people in fashion, in film and video industry, in music record companies.
I think its very different from people in business, like timber, oil, foreign exchange, stocks.
One thing that sets them apart is passion i guess.. People in the 1st category starts off as coffee boy, working for free at newspaper press.. and they never THINK of becoming someone famous someday. people doing timber business don start off as liking a piece of wood right?
so its different.
it simply works because they know what they want to achieve, and they work hard for it.
luck comes to anyone whos ready, and just grab and go.
:D i think it excites me. and the book's on due today :( so i returned it already.
but i shall go borrow it again to finish up the other half of the book.
hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment