Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Lights and shadow creative director:
"I think studying is a waste of time"

Antz:
"I think you all should go out and work first"

My sister and my mum:
"Work first is better, experience is something you cant learn in school"
"Plus our family don't have money for you to further studies even if with MDA scholarship, cos still need to fork out 50k. how u going to pay back? within 5 years, every month 1k leh.. so tough u noe, that time i loan 17k, i use 2 years to pay back, and its really tough."
(plus her starting salary was 2.5 k and above when she first start working.)

in the design field,
QU NA LI ZAO 2.5k STARTING PAY JOB?!



Joan:
"I see you good, you see me good" <---- people tend to overlook what happiness they have, and when they see people around them having a better life at a certain time, they sulk and envy the other person. overlooking what is good for them when tough times hit them.
That's what I'm thinking, dammit! I'm so wrong...

Honestly, that is a nice phrase from her! hehehe~


the rest that supports the other side are not important.
as thus i have decided!

:))))))))

TIME TO GO really working....! (in sch not counted as working experience hoh)

I noe a lot of friends will hurray me for it.
"hip hip!"


No comments: